Sunday, October 29, 2006

Scarlet Madarame Hiro Mediafire



Hello, long time since I last step. q I tell them I left the country ... I'm far away.

Everything has been very difficult and hard (as expected), but hey one thing is imagine it and other is doing. Away from home, my family, my friends, my habits, my places, living alone ... thinking alone. I said many times, if not kill you makes you stronger ... q but will they??. One wonders all denuevo and see if all this stick actually is teaching you something, if you serve something.

long is the story as I went about 6 months, 6 months q brought a lot of new wounds and a lot of new experiences. A great distance love too ... whose future is always uncertain, and millions of hours of phone conversations ... cuants few tears too. And if ... also new and amazing things, unique experiences, new perspectives ... new fears, fears were awakened ... q q some left.

lot of work ... too ... hours and hours ... also isolated.

And much hope, much hope, and strength, of strength q goes who knows where, q keep me just getting by day by day, just give for that ...

decisions all the time, q can change everything and I change q q q no no ... q do not know where is that next drop of q both need oxygen to survive a little longer, I have q q q found before the previous one runs out.

Well ... there the possibility of going forward, and fears of how it will be if I, and fears of how it will be if I stay ... and q time never stops. Discovered, go yourself being written in an ocean of questions, in a storm of thoughts q is getting stronger. And it's so
q
spend hours, days, weeks and months. With many adventures, lots of blood sweat and tears. Until next

0 comments:

Post a Comment