Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is Ativan Administered To Dying Patients

My dear Leonarda ... Find




Well this entry is not easy, but I think it is important and plays a huequecito in my heart. Many
know what I do ... I work in a hospital in the area of \u200b\u200boncology ... and how to explain ... site is a difficult, hard, full of bad moments and strong emotions. But it is also true that it is a place where people live a different quality than the rest of the people, people who want to live, kind, caring, ... Anyway some people who are heaven!

Today a family came to me ... his mother had died and not want to leave without saying goodbye to us. That's why we were doing a pincushion for each of the service with our initials. He could not finish them all was his daughter who's finished and delivered by it. Leonarda

From here, I hope you're well, you've already left to suffer and to calm down and you're probably in a chair knitting your wipes (which you liked so much) that you do not say goodbye but one until we meet again, because I know there is a time when we all meet again, gazette our things and eventually the pains and penalties. Leonarda
Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment