Thursday, August 26, 2010

Replacement Nissian Murano 2003 Radio




long since I was considering the idea of \u200b\u200bopening a blog, sometimes you're more than 140 characters and there's nothing like being 15 with no internet so that when I get back to work ^ ^

The first series was followed Buffy xD but that's obvious I saw on television, on summer evenings Canal +, when it was open, folded, a chapter a day, and with fear every time he had just one season to be the last. How have things changed!

my debut watching in VOS series with Gilmore Girls, which was not one of my best ideas, not the series that I adore but keep up the English Lorelai Gilmore xD At began to join Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, House, How I Met Your Mother, Brothers & Sisters and could go on like hours ...

From the hand of the series and came those nooks virtual downloads to comment my new hobby. I began to frequent some forums being the Seattle Grace the former and which was featured for 3 years ^ ^ I met one of the blogger that I have more respect in this world and kyra entries Maybe Tomorrow and articles on Tele Go show it. Also was she who in on twitter and here was already madness. A world where we all share addiction advise us so many times and we chop, which has also made my list of series that I and my staff currently blacklisted tend to infinity.

Thanks to twitter has also increased the number of blog that I follow that I would highlight two (how not all just talk): Carousel Series of Moltisanti, which has me actually enjoy it more if the last season of Lost with their reviews and 4:3 / 16:9 The Blog of Antara Antara who has achieved with his witty way of commenting on the audiovisual landscape series hook me more than I can handle now;)

now everything is pretty basic but hopefully that will change soon:) We read
^ ^







0 comments:

Post a Comment