Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Skins.be Blog Denise Milani

Summer II

Here I continue with the compilation of my viewings summer, some I have done already and a couple of them yet but knowing me I'm still enjoying the little I will last:)

One of my greatest unresolved was watching In Treatment and the worst thing I've only seen the 1st season. I love Gabriel Byrne, and more after knowing him as Paul, but it gives us the possibility to share the series with 5 9 sessions as diverse patients but as equals in the background is a joy. Another quality of the series is so well done that is, speak from the therapeutic standpoint, we note the preparation and knowledge of the team responsible for this apartado.El sharing could not be better to get elected and pass on to perfection with the passage of the meetings what they are and what led them there.

best: The feeling of complicity that has the audience in each session .
Worst: 'm delaying start season 2 too.


My last comedy of the summer has been Modern Family. Since the opnening shows his claim to humorously portray the comings and goings of 3 models of inter-related family sí.La series has a very able cast, which even with these less effective at times have been achieved save themselves the odd chapter. Gloria, Manny, Phil and Cam are losque by the time get get to enjoy what they do.
best: driver.
Worst: Since half of the season the level has dropped dangerously.

The 2 seasons United States of Tara lasted me a sigh. The series shows the life of Tara Gregson suffering from dissociative personality disorder, formerly known as personality disorder múltiple.La brilliant performance by Toni Collette of all personalities is another sign of how big is this actress not everyone can play different roles within a number (Yes I'm thinking ... Eliza Dushku) Just as interesting was to see its development in all the alters how to go joining each piece of the puzzle that is forming Tara, ie to the point where he was born his condition.


best: Tara and her family support shown.
Worst: sometimes get the feeling that the rest of the family is even more lost than Tara.

The only series that could get the seriéfilos of trance in which we had left Lost was Breaking Bad and now after seeing what I understand at last. The argument can not be more original: a man on the threshold of 50 are diagnosed with advanced lung cancer and decides to immerse themselves in the production of methamphetamines to make money and leave covered all the needs of your family. All this can be seen as the ultimate sacrifice or an excuse to live experiences limit when you know that the game is almost over, but I prefer that each decides ... The series is as the same drug that Walt and Jess frabric pure and 100% addictive, made with a rigor and a good work of epochal, I personally am in love with photography. We also have shown that chickens holds for all ^ ^ And Emmy'sa end by saying that the 2 main characters are well deserved (though it still hurts Locke xD)

best: The talk about the fear of Walt with Jesse in the 2x09 (by just saying something)
Worst: The 4 th season does not begin within a year O_o

and passage of a jewel of the AMC to another Mad Men, if my future self I had told my last I was going to love this series would have taken me crazy, but I've shown that you can not judge without having first seen the pilot and at least I did. Is elegance made series. At first struck by the marked machismo of the time, but from that touch of realism you realize the care of his scripts, how even the smallest detail is taken into account and that is a series of characters, where what counts is the way to go and is an honor to watch them do it.

Best: Don Draper smoking, drinking Don Draper, Don Draper creating (captáis the idea, no? XD)
Worst: Although I have left more than two seasons to see I'm not going to take anything ...

conclude with The L Word , 'm starting the 3rd season and although I have wanted me to take it easy in the end I will not. The slope was long and I am glad to have worn it. Series even deeper into the female homosexual relations are not this make monotrama of history, as many unfortunately have come to check their minds. It has a current perspective and sometimes retrospective, sometimes the hand of the first few minutes episodes of how they have progressed to where things were in a series principio.Es direct, intimate, sincere and very close.

best: easy it is to identify with them all.
Worst: The 3rd season just started looking like me is too negative, if not dark.




Although I have seen quite a series my black list is more or less the same, do not know how I managed xD







0 comments:

Post a Comment