Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dog Ate Sanitary Pad Uk

... Sweepstakes




Well this weekend I've been very applied and the truth is that it has spread considerably. I was able to finish the two blocks so far we had gone to make the quilt Rosa family and the wonderful Christmas quilt Carolina happened to us.
All I needed to finish at all is to put the "big party."

Asique as the Boston Strangler said ... Come on over ... for the first time I show my quilt block of the family already terminadito.
I'm enjoying it a lot because it's a super fun quilt and I also love the colors I am going to put in white and pink, is a quilt that do not know why I stick to these tones, so now I will be teaching so you can see such remains.
Soon I will show the next block ... I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE BEEN! Christmas Quilt and I think the fabric convinación I used are the ideal

0 comments:

Post a Comment