Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cubefield Black & White Tips

My Family Christmas Quilt! We split



Well at last I have the pleasure to teach Christmas Quilt dear! I am very happy as I have been and although I still padded, I think now is a good time to show it.
The truth is that it has been a very rewarding and quite frankly sencillito so I liked even more.

First block: Papa Noel




The Second Block: The Reindeer



The Third Block: Las Casitas




padding'm leaving some side because I love him with the words embroidered quilting. Our friend gave us Caronina which came with the panel, but as they come in English, I'm looking for a catchphrase to put Christmas, so for now until I can think of a nice phrase I'll leave it like that.

I've put a few small buttons as a decoration and then we'll see.


Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment