Thursday, March 10, 2011

Doujinshiamerican Dad

stoppages time For the first time I saw you on ...

A before being hooked to the series it was a movie (I recorded it be), and taking into account the large number of actors now prefer to work on the small screen, I want to do a small exercise of it by heart and remember where I first saw it.

Muriel's Wedding / Muriel 's Wedding, 1994 gathered Rachel Griffins and Toni Collette , and introduced me to the music of Abba, I saw a couple of years later, he was 9 then. De Griffins have been enjoying twice: in its role as Brenda Chenowith , impeccable Six Feet Under and being one of the pillars Brothers and Sisters of , Sarah Walker. And if I could enjoy twice as Toni Collette Rachel I can enjoy for 5? in United State of Tara, a jewel to begin its third season.

The count of the times I've seen The Princess Bride / The Princess Bride, 1987 I have lost. Mandy Patinkin always be Inigo Montoya, and have the sympathy of all to his eternal vengeance. Dio "life? Dead Like Me in the enigmatic Rube Sofer, the fact that it in the film was a terrible disappointment, as the film itself. Also in Criminal Minds was the head of unit of an elite crime squad, the Special Agent Jason Gideon .

interventions Hugh Laurie did not go unnoticed by anyone, in what for others would be a secondary Sense and Sensibility / Sense And Sensibility, 1995 is perfect and not only by history, also, every detail is taken care of a millimeter, the interpretation of Mr Palmer is an example. And he to the small screen makes it big with his portrayal of Dr. Gregory House , solving puzzles impossible and where we are privileged to see it grow in every way.

And one doctor to another, both wanted to be House, we know who did it. Can not Buy Me Love / Can 't Buy My Love, 1987 was one of the first papers and Patrick Dempsey is an icon of 80's teen movies. Matthew was a sports journalist who, for punishment of Will, was more comfortable in the closet Will & Grace and is currently McDreamy, I say Dr. Derek Shepherd in Grey's Anatomy . Mr. Dempsey the years have sat well.

And though it was The Dead Poets Society / Deads Poets Society, 1989 when I first saw a Josh Charles as Knox Overstreet their role in Three Forms of Love / Threesome 1994 of Eddy and the movie itself so remember forever. Two notable television appearances, his partner therapy in Treatment being Jake, the man behind the great woman and is now doing his best and suffering How Will only knows the exquisite The Good Wife.


Laura Linney is a lawyer used The two faces of truth / Primal Fear, 1996 reply giving a charm to Mr. Gere and now is doing the role of a lifetime Cathy as showing us how to face the end of it in The Big C , yes, its intervention in Frasier, Charlotte , putting his life upside down to the doctor is unforgettable.


This is what makes me more excited: My Stepmother Is an Alien / My Stepmother Is an Alien, 1988 where they appeared together for the first time Alyson Hannigan and Seth Green , the same as years later volerían to be together Buffy the Vampire Slayer , giving life to my beloved Willow and Oz . She currently have the pleasure of seeing it as Lily in How I Meet Your Mother and he was heard on Family Guy being Chris.

And where do you saw you first?

0 comments:

Post a Comment