Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old Woman Playing In Girdle







This Weekend weekend, we went to pass it on to Zaragoza and spent (or not) by the Fair Creative Zaragoza. It must be said, that was not bad the show but it is also true that after being in Sitges or Barcelona Creative Fair, everything else will know shortly.
I'll stick with that Zaragoza could see the forum and I know my dear Bethlehem and Sara.
I leave you a little story for you to see how it went.
A Saludin! Upon entering

was a tiny exhibition, with this quilt that I loved:



One of the best positions, that of this girl (who nose like it's called) and all your work was based primarily on linens and felts (precioso!!)





This quilt that I loved, but the truth is that there were always people on the job and I could never do alone (I hope you do not mind these ladies out in my blog)



These pads that I loved



Not everything will be patchwork, I fell in love with this menina, as always my weakness


Bethlehem and I
And just when I was that little spent together ... but it was a real treat! When we have to match!

0 comments:

Post a Comment