Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bulma Went To The Shower

Vol.II Year: 2011 Vol I

Led by @ enmipantalla and its first original special New Year's Eve New Year's Eve 12 months, 12 series I've also encouraged me to do so.


"12 months, 12 series (2011)" are 12 series that I like to see in the coming year, at least start them, follow them and that depend on the time and most importantly, they wind up liking. The placement of the series in the list has been haphazard. These are:

1. The Shield . I happened to see her head on a par with The Wire, I am with her now, but I enjoy it independently. There are so many good things I have read it that it's time to check it out myself.

2. ER. saw their first seasons in the early morning of 1, but leave it there. Now I want to do well, from the beginning and enjoy it little by little, many seasons but who's afraid? xD The final push has given me @ MissMacGuffin podcasters in his last speech.

3. Merlin . The series is based on the legend of King Arthur and counts among its stars with Anthony Head, which comes from the BBC I have to give a chance and more if you include incentives such as the story it tells.

4.Damages. All descriptions say about this series that captures, with the protagonist who is not believe me. The series of lawyers have never been my forte but thanks to The Good Wife cambiado.Tengo that has an appointment with Patty in 2011 to which I will not miss.

5. Eureka. if he had made the list a few days ago would not even be, but is as good a reason paloterismo as any to see a number right? Ed Quinn is the person in charge to be exact.

6. Sherlock . A classic of the literature and in time I could not see because they stuck me too much. All seriéfilo / ace trust I have said she wonders now what I'm wanting is to say them myself.

7. Doctor Who. I have not seen anything, but I identify a Tardis when I see it, that has to be a good omen. I know the doctor has changed identity several times, and the idea of \u200b\u200bseeing someone who can travel through time and space is what motivates me to see it. This entry is another reason for viewing alfinaldelaescapada.com

8. The OC enjoyment in their day as a dwarf of the first seasons of OTH, and I have promised that this is the style, with so many series a can not miss teen ever, at least in my grill.

9.Everwood. reminds me of Northern Exposure. I'm excited a family drama and entries like this from Speaking of series do nothing but increase my desire.

10. Boardwalk Empire. The new series I see them when their first seasons have been completed and enough has been said of them, whether good or bad comments, hobbies you have one. Boardwalk Empire meets these two requirements and as a bonus has Buscemi in their ranks, not from me I lose.

11. The Closer. crime series, the genre that I am taking the taste thanks to The Wire and ongoing feedback from @ Serieina_Felipe how big it is Brenda, make my want to see are range tend to infinity.

12. I Claudius. I have it down for months and promised myself to her after Rome but in the end I tangled with other things. History is full of intrigue and I was lucky enough to see the great Héctor Alterio give life to this character in the theater now is the time to watch the television version.

is an ambitious list but the fact that the list of outstanding series never stops growing. Next time I'll do a review of my marathons 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment