Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gay Cruising In Austin

Year: 2010 Vol III Series

I bring the latest installment of the special New Year's Eve, taken in this case @ enmipantalla in Year End Special "12 months, 12 series" 2010 .



The list has the 12 series one I have come, are the ones I have marked this year, which surprises seriéfilas have been many and hopefully mostly positive, most come with dedication included. These are:

1. Mad Men. One of my greatest joys has caused me Mad Men. The series has it all, the leisurely pace of the narrative, these silences and looks that say it all, and an enviable cast of characters, which also has a protagonist as enigmatic as attractive: Don Draper. @ Serieina_Felipe and told me that if I liked the pilot was going to love the series, not wrong.

2.Friday Night Lights. A drama so well done that when you think you have a few chapters to finish it still seems a lie. They are able to get the heart in his mouth in a match, move us to a word on a blackboard or not we stop laughing at some of the talks for the boys. The soul of the series is the marriage of Taylor, the best couple of television abajo.Despedirme permission of it will be very difficult. The bet started by @ kyravms and I do not know if he finished his part of FNL I always appreciate it.

3.Medium. 3 chapters are to dismiss the Dubois forever and it will be hard. Procedural series of head to toe that has managed to reinvent itself to perfection. Medium has a master cast list and is one of the few series where the protagonists aesthetically not seem taken from a walkway, that normalcy is appreciated, also has the best couple of television with the permission of the above. was my sister who insisted me to see her and with it I have booked to see the end.

4.In Treatment. I've been lucky to see 3 consecutive seasons, the series merely become overwhelming with each passing chapter. The approach is simple but the introspective journey that shows us going far beyond what is perceived at first sight. His end was perfect but I am left wanting more.

5.House. achieve the level of the 6 th was difficult but we are getting. I've said many times how if you make the difference to a bear, what interests me is House and its evolution, I accompanied on his dark and see the light but, little by little, as only House can do is is wonderful.

6.Lost. many months have gone by and when talking about his final still raising blisters. I have lived, enjoyed, loved and defended, to me if I liked the ending, I'm still excited to think about it. Marked a before and after in my personal life and that seriéfila and gentlemen is very large. The series would not have been the same without the reviews of @ MoltisantiCarru

7.The Office. The fallout from the 6 th made me believe that the series did not allow for more but the 7 th has shown that boys they still have Dunder Mifflin full of life. It's a shame that is the final season of Michael Scott, who made me laugh and cringe suffer equally, since I know it will be impossible to find a peculiar boss like him, but I hope those who stay, I can not wait less than the number that best romantic evolution has had on television. It is dedicated to @ Spidermarga , she knows why.

8.How I Met Your Mother. has returned to that of its inception and that when the loss was for me to believe in magic again. Barney is still very important in the frame but again it is part of a whole and not particularly another in which they had become in past seasons. Marshall has fallen back me well and Ted know that someday we will be a joy, my girls are still great.

9.The Big C. Moving from comedy to drama and back again to tell us how to face this last trip we all have to do is to start courageous, and if he does it so perfect as The Big C is to applaud a thousand times. Laura Linney is left in the role of a lifetime. We were also given the final season of the year tear

10.Fringe. is being season in which most of the public is recognizing the value of Anna Torv and it was time. In previous seasons I had said what Olivia was capable of transmitting at a glance. I do not is surprising, I'm enjoying every chapter directly more and more of the series, now I hope it is for many seasons, I'll have to ask the Kings. It is dedicated to @ antara_adachi , is his series, I can not think of one without the other.

11.The Good Wife. It has everything, a perfect script, unique characters and complementary to wonderfully and increasingly addictive patterns. Live with every step the evolution of Alicia is a luxury and experience with the situations they are living Kalinda this season is a privilege. The series is not intended to be large, as it is. Kalinda On suffer even more than I @ Deirins

12.Breaking Bad. The final season of Breaking Bad is the best around and around, we put a fly starring in a chapter and get it with a simple "Chickens" are stop the world, also left us with a cliffhanger infarction. I can not wait to come back . DMs about the motivations of Skyler with @ Keitz were tremendous.

Well there my one year as special as it has been seriéfilo 2010, and ended by asking, for you what have been your series in 2010?

0 comments:

Post a Comment