Thursday, December 9, 2010

What Size Fly Do I Use

Salt of the Family, the eldest daughter







My fifth goal of the proposed Family Quilt by Rosa Server, finally sees the light of day!
is warm and freshly baked ... I hope you like it. (Me love watching are going together, it helps you get an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat it will look the final result)

As is customary I have a small imnovaciĆ³n are some chicks, you know that I love animals so here once time in this quilt is going to be a part of me I will be putting the odd animal in honor of my love for animals.
(especially my Zarytus While I promise that goes out on more than one occasion)
Well I hope you enjoy it as I like to me! Indeed Rosa

as always thanks again for this quilt so much fun and tell you I'm having a great time and that nothing aburrooooo me !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment