Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hydrofoil Wakeboarding Outboard

Cart






Well the truth is I'm super bundled and I have little time to sew, I have a lot of work and now I plan to get me a course that I wanted to do for some time. .. result: I have no time for anything! This block is finished the other day in class Patch because it is the only time I devote to my sewing, rest of the day is spent studying and working ... hopefully get it out soon and return back to my hobby!
From here I want to thank Rosa Server, that the poor should not be surprised that I send my salt blocks the Family but soon will (you know I'm going slowly).
In this block you will see that it lacks the apples, well I do not like how they look because I think we were all lumpy, as I have thought about the Zaragoza fair, I'll look there if I see the appropriate button, it will stay that way because I do not Like demasiado.Además charge in the original drawing on the walls of the house also had embroidery flowers that would not have put it overload everything.
Asique the moment and stays.
Well I hope soon to put more work and you are going to go to Zaragoza and tell me if we have there. Bethlehem'll send my phone to be!
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment