Monday, January 31, 2011

How Long Can Trichomonias Symptoms Last



accomplish a task assigned by an Angel, I will comment on 5 of my favorite books ... as you will see are neither too deep nor too brainy nor too academic ...

5.-Love Story - Erich Segal

This book I read in my teens as it is in the library of my mother, abused by age and old man, is saved with all the care in the world, and the version of my house is equal to the Photo:


Suffice it to say that I cried and cried and I was moved to the bone with the story of Jennifer and Oliver, who by the way, I later learned was a movie and I was dying to see her, I could make like 15 years later ... to be disappointed because I thought it was a simple, pale version of a great romance.

4 .- Ami Child Star - Enrique Barrios :


Ami is as magical as I can only compare with the Prince ... a book just for kids that some not so young as we like lemonade on a hot, hard day. I say no more, if their attention, look it lol

Mine has tumbled me wherever I've moved ... and does not intend to leave and never pay it back because I realized that if you lend, not give it back.


3 .- Illusions - Richard Bach


"Illusions" I read it because it gave me the mother of a friend from college. As I liked This book took me horrors return, I read and reread and copied whole passages from it on my computer before returning it to its owner.

Richard was already one of my favorite writers but this is my favorite of all his books. Over the years I could buy it and part of my group "will travel with me wherever I go."

2 .- The Assyrian - Nicholas Guilde



This treasure of a book my mom got it from the hundreds of books in the house of my Aunt Mary, whose library grows indiscriminately, if care or control, as in your home are book lovers. I believe that the Assyria was the first book that I woke up reading to learn as fast as he could and ended .... to stay like a mummy because the way, I learned that there is below.

The Assyrian is one of the most exciting books I have ever read.

course, not being me I had to return ... and never got where to buy it. When I moved to Puerto Ordaz crushed all the time my mother with the same ... "If you where my Aunt Mary and you get paid the Assyrian ask Him again" ... my mother, over the years, not only provided but got a gift, so now is mine (hehehe, I love my mom).

Unfortunately, I never managed to get the 2nd part of this novel called "Star of Blood." Although Nicholas Guild is a genius, it seems that his books were not reprinted and a copy of the Assyrian Star of Blood, The Macedonian or any of his books cost a pretty penny even if it is used, and in Venezuela, I have never seen.

I at least managed to get the Macedonian, who is also great, someday I'll get Star Blood ... by the way, my birthday is in June;)

1 .- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho


The Alchemist I think I read through my mom. It was love at first view ... every time I'm really depressed I read it again. I'm not saying that I understand, or even practice what he preaches, but the story of young James changed his flock for money and sailed to Egypt to find his treasure is a story that always manages to comfort the heart causes Paulo is my consented writer (as most people on this planet.)

So, there they can. If the list could be longer, including Agatha Christie had their "Ten Little Indians" JK Rowling "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" (which is my favorite of his books 7) to JRR Tolkien "The Lord of the Rings (all three together because they could separate one of the others), The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice ... etc ... but hey, five five.

If someone wants to share his list, is welcome.

Kisses to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment