Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bithday Quotes On Easter Sunday

task Food for Thought


leader 30STM, Jared Leto, always has something interesting to say about life, the universe and stuff. Here are some delicious snacks that come from the table of his mind and he has shared with K! in these years:

- "When you live your dreams do not feel like work, but it is important to take some time off for yourself, it's good to make time for your own company."
- "I never think people are clapping for us. In fact, I do not hear at all."
- "I could be the worst enemy. But I'd rather have friends than enemies. And I walk long distances to be the case. There is a lot more satisfaction in having friends."
- "When you're young, do not you know you're poor, you just know whether you are happy. And I was happy and loved. My mother did everything she could to achieve, and the lesson I learned from childhood is that possible to pursue happiness, no matter where that search takes you. "
- "I lived on the street when I was a kid, and was not even in school, so I had a completely different set of experiences in those formative years. I was out, I was gone. I was precarious in many places when I was young. "
-" The approval is not necessary. It's nice when you have it but we will not stop being who we are. I mean, if he had waited to hear approval would not have lasted even one day on stage! but to be criticized, if there is any validity, and shows you how you are, you can learn from it. "
-" I have heard I am gay, a prostitute, I smoke crack and I am a complete idiot. "
-" We do not want to be a band to keep our fans in the distance. This has always been us and our fans together. We've been on an amazing journey with our fans, but knowing that the best is yet to come is a very exciting feeling for us. "

Posted in Kerrang Magazine in its issue of January 2011.
Translated by: Story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment