Monday, January 3, 2011

Disney Cinemagic Live

everywhere but do not know what you ... Special

was planning to publish on 28 but the flu made me his own joke. How I have no imagination to invent anything because I got to tell you something that is true but it may seem otherwise.

is very easy to confess that have fallen surrendered after seeing the Duke of Suffolk in all its splendor, pining for Booth litter and would like to question you, among other things, you are captivated by the magnetism of Damon and you've never admired both a tattoo until you saw all of Jax. Well these days we have seen the faces of those they possessed in the calendar throughout the year palotero Slayer 2011 Calendar and in turn @ imtokky on his blog has done a review men and sexiest women on television in 2010 , because today I am going to present a select group of boys in principle and perhaps in all others, also have nothing but me I like ladies and gentlemen.


I glad to know that I take 3 years, when I saw Freaks and Geeks for the first time I felt that was bordering on illegality. I've seen all the movies by Seth Rogen and I know that does not make sense because they are not even good, old virgin The 40 years is the exception, at least for me. That air of big boy, I love smug and disoriented, and fantastic and I will not deny, his curls well.
Entourage I have the heart for this entry divided between Billy Walsh and Billy won Turtle but could not be any film forma.Director eccentric, neurotic, everything gets no helps to soften the character. These pints of longer life and I loved her permanent insanity, is training. That it the rehabilitated I do not like anything. Nor is it to wish a relapse plan or anything, right? xD



Tig it seems to be strange at the time begins to speak you could say that is some kind of pervert but that's another story. Live with the rules of his club and is faithful to them, is all that is true, for the rest of the world is amoral but especially rare, and that's what attracts me to him, and his blue eyes too But nobody panic while Jax on screen do not look at anyone else but of course gives you disappear and I entertain with Tig. Also last season is gone and has been accompanied by Kozik, for it is full of happiness but of course he is in another league: P

Lee Scanlon is one of my secrets less hidden in this area, but the reason the entry and could not miss. View with sunglasses is one of the pleasures that I provided in my beloved detective Medium. Yes, he loves me a whole. I still remember the monumental tantrum caught me at the end of season 3 that was triple, which took no sunglasses at any moment, gentlemen leading the series because forget that history is recreated in Phoenix, Arizona, where he has to do more SOL than in Seville, wanted to kill me, I know.


Going the Distance was seeing and knew I had to get to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia by Charlie Day, wait for the Christmas break and that I am .. Charlie is my latest acquisition in these areas dark. The series has delighted me but it's his character I enjoy most. I do not know if it will be his madness, his dyslexia and illiteracy, its logic, the style that characterizes it, their costumes, blue eyes, the beard that makes me or freckles, but it is adorable, I love, I had fun and I can.



Here ends my crazy love. Some brave in his own room confesses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment